Thanksgiving is less than a week away. Beyond question one of my greatest joys are my two little boys.
If you have boys here are some of the 'Joys' you undoubtedly get to share in:
- The excitement (on behalf of your child) when they burp or fart
- Sweaty wrestling matches and yes they already love those at the tender ages of 1.5 & 3
- Picking up bugs and if they are lucky, finding something dead to show you
- Playing baseball/football outside regardless of the weather
- The discovery (on behalf of your boy) that they can make their pee go where they want it to
Okay, so some of those things I am not as thankful for, but in all honesty I am glad that I am able to be with them for all of their moments both the good and not so good.
If you have a 'funny joy' that you'd like to share please leave me a comment!