When I saw this recipe at One Crazy Cookie I knew it would be a crowd pleaser at my house like so many of Tiffanee's recipes. We love Ranch Dressing :) The chicken is breaded and then baked and not fried, making it much healthier than traditional chicken fingers! We only had a little bit left over (I wish there had been more!) and it was wonderful on my salad for the lunch the next day.
Baked Sour Cream & Ranch Chicken Source: One Crazy Cookie
1/4 to 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 packet Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
1/2 cup light sour cream (depending on how much chicken you use, you might want more but since I used less chicken I had plenty)
1. Preheat oven to 425 F.
2. Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and Ranch mix together in a bowl.
3. Put sour cream in a separate bowl.
3. Lightly coat the chicken with the sour cream and roll in the bread crumb mixture. (You won't need a ton of sour cream on it)
4. Place chicken pieces on a greased cookie sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.