Life has gotten busy for me lately! I don't even know how exactly or why but I am trying to get it figured out because I know that things will only be more busy once baby girl comes in July! Of course, I am still making at least some time to cook and bake :)
If you haven't had enough peanut butter and chocolate from my last two posts, can I suggest a wonderful creamy Peanut Butter Pie? This is excellent for a hot day becuase it requires no baking and is kept cold in the refrigerator. Rich, smooth, cool and quite dreamy! You will love this one for sure!
Peanut Butter Pie Source: Combination from My friend Katy and The Pioneer Woman
1 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
1 package (8 Ounce) Softened Cream Cheese
1-¼ cup Powdered Sugar
1 package (8 Ounce) Cool Whip, Thawed
Chocolate bar for shaving on top of pie
Graham Cracker pie crust or Oreo Cookie pie crust
1. Combine peanut butter, cream cheese and powdered sugar using a mixer.
2. Once throughly combined stir in the cool whip.
3. Spread into desired pie crust.
4. Top with chocolate bar shavings.
5. Allow to set up in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Refrigerate any leftovers.